J: Let's talk about compensation. What kind of salary are you hoping for?
我們來談談薪水吧,你希望的待遇是多少?
T: Well, I'd like to be earning a salary that reflects the current standard for my position.
我希望的薪資是能反映我目前職位的標準。
J: And that is...?
所以那是……?
T: 32,000 to 39,000 US dollars per year.
一年32,000到39,000美金。
J: Right. That sounds like a reasonable range. Now, I ...
★Jacob is explaining company benefits to a prospective research assistant, Thomas.
雅各正在跟未來的研究助理湯瑪斯解釋公司福利。
J: We think our benefits package is pretty competitive. We offer a cafeteria plan of benefits, so you can choose the ones that are most important to you. All employee benefits, except for stock options and vacation time, begin immediately.
我認為我們提供的公司福利相當具有競爭力。我 ...
★Jacob is interviewing Thomas for a research assistant position.
雅各正在為研究助理一職面試湯瑪斯。
J: Well, Thomas, your résumé looks fine. You've clearly had some experience in the kind of work we do here, and we are definitely looking for someone with some experience.
嗯,湯瑪斯,你的履歷還不錯。顯然你對我們從事的領域有些經驗,我們當然也是在找有經驗的人。
T: Yes, I've been working in qualitat ...
一般的日文文章主要由「平假名」(ひらがな)和漢字組成,使用最為頻繁。
讓我們一起從平假名學起50音吧!
******************************************
※本文節錄自《狠強圖形記憶50音:標準手寫字體版(25K +寂天雲隨身聽APP)》
※延伸閱讀:
[講堂] 日文平假名-はひふへほ
[講堂] 日文平假名-なにぬねの
[講堂] 日文平假名-あいうえお
★A client who ordered Etherkid shoes calls the company's customer service center to complain. David, a customer service representative, answers the phone.
一名訂購 Etherkid 鞋款的客戶打到客服部客訴,客服專員大衛接到了電話。
C: Hello, I need to talk to someone about a problem with my order.
你好,我有訂單的問題要找人談談。
D: I can help you, ma'am. What was the problem you had?
我可以協助您,女士。請問有什麼 ...
Jacob and Katharine are completing the contract with the website designer, Aaron.
雅各與凱薩琳正在和網站設計師亞倫一起完成合約。
J: So, are all the amendments clear? Are we ready to sign?
所有修改都清楚了嗎?準備好要簽約了嗎?
A: Absolutely. I'm excited to get on with the project.
當然沒問題。我很期待要開始進行這項案子。
J: So are we! Now, here are our copies and here's yours. We need three copies, for the ...
一般的日文文章主要由「平假名」(ひらがな)和漢字組成,使用最為頻繁。
讓我們一起從平假名學起50音吧!
※本文節錄自《狠強圖形記憶50音:標準手寫字體版(25K +寂天雲隨身聽APP)》
※延伸閱讀:
[講堂] 日文平假名-なにぬねの
[講堂] 日文平假名-たしつてと
[講堂] 日文平假名-さしすせそ
★Jacob and Katharine are discussing contract terms with the website designer, Aaron.
雅各跟凱薩琳正在和網站設計師亞倫討論合約條款。
J: Thanks for coming in this morning. You've had a chance to look over the contract, right?
謝謝您今早過來。您已經看過合約了對吧?
A: Yes, and everything seems nearly in order, at least on my end.
看過了,看來大概都安排得差不多了,至少我這邊是如此。
J: I'm glad to hear that. W ...
Jared is making a deal with Jane to sell his company's products in her shops.
傑瑞德正在與珍討論要在她的店裡販售他們公司的產品。
J: I think this will work. I'm sure my bosses will be satisfied with this. I think we've got a deal.
我認為這會成功的,我有信心我老闆會很滿意,我想就這樣說定了。
J: I'm so glad. I know this partnership is going to benefit us both.
我很高興,我們雙方必定能從這次合作中獲益。
J: We' ...