★Susan is taking orders for shoes.
蘇珊正在接洽鞋子的訂單。


S: Good afternoon, Ethershoe headquarters, may I take your order?
午安,這裡是Ethershoe 總公司,請問您要訂購什麼嗎?

C: Yes, I'd like to order twenty pairs of women's shoes and thirty pairs of men's shoes. I've got a question though—do your sizes run small?
是,我要訂20雙女鞋,還有30雙男鞋。我有個疑問,那就是你們的鞋子版型有偏小嗎?

S: No, the sizes are accurate. Now, what sizes do you want?
沒有,尺寸是準確的。請問您要什麼尺寸的?

C: I'd like five each of the women's six and a half, seven, eight, and nine. For the men's, let's do five each of seven through twelve.
女鞋我要六號半、七號、八號跟九號各五雙,男鞋則是從七號到十二號各五雙。

S: Great. And colors? For women, we have pink, yellow, and sage green. For men, we have yellow, blue, and sage green.
很好,那顏色呢?我們女鞋的顏色有粉紅、黃與灰綠色。男鞋則有黃、藍與灰綠色。

C: How about a mix of all the colors?
所有顏色都各來幾雙如何?

S: That's easy. Now, let me get your address.
這還不簡單。請給我您的地址。

C: No problem. It's 134 Portsmouth Drive, Victoria, BC, Canada, and the ZIP code is V9C 1R9.
好。地址是加拿大卑詩省樸茨茅斯路134號,郵遞區號是V9C 1R9。

S: OK, great. And will you be paying by credit card?
好的。請問您是要刷卡嗎?

C: Yes.
是的。

S: And before I take your credit card information, is your billing address the same as your shipping address?
在我與您確認您的信用卡資料前,請問您的帳單地址跟送貨地址是同一個嗎?

C: Yes, it is.
是一樣的地址。

S: Thanks. We'll send you the invoice with your shipment, then. Now, let me get your payment information. Can you tell me the card type and the expiration date?
感謝您,那麼我們會將出貨單連同貨物一起寄給您。現在我要詢問您的付款資訊,可以麻煩您告訴我您的信用卡類型與到期日嗎?

※本文節錄自《辦公室英語會話必勝課:職場溝通即戰力(20K+寂天雲隨身聽APP)
※延伸閱讀:

[講堂] 採購產品與比價
[講堂] 介紹與推薦公司產品
[講堂] 以電子郵件聯絡


好書推薦